KROUSAR KHMER RESTAURANT, SIEM REAP

January 13, 2017

Our tuk tuk driver brought us to this restaurant. It was located near the Srah Srang. We had our lunch here before we continued our journey to Banteay Srei. The price of the food was okay because three of us shared the meals. We ordered three fragrance rice, two dishes and one jug of tea only because we were in tight budget. Lol. Yeah. 


I considered the price of the food was affordable for the Angmo la.Lol. It's expensive for people like me who earn Ringgit Malaysia but I have to spend it in USD. Whatever. I was too hungry to care about the exchange rates. Keep calm and eat. 

I really wished I could try all the dishes there.


While waiting for our food

Hoorey! We waited for less than 15 minutes and our food was here.


Hmm..


Finally we tried Fish Amok on our third day at Cambodia.



Fish Amok (Stuffed Tonle Sap Fish with Khmer Spices, Nho leaf and Coconut Gravy) 
Price:  USD 7.50


The Fish Amok tasted so good! I didn't expect it to be so delicious. It didn't taste weird. It's tasted like Malay Rendang but with extraordinary fragrance. The portion was quite small for three people but what I really liked the most was the boneless fish. Heh.
Minced Pork with Eggplants 
Price: 6 USD

This dish was tasty too. I ended up eating the eggplants alone because my friends didn't like eggplants. I should ordered LokLak instead of this. Lol. Maybe I missed home cooked food that's why I ordered this.


Tips
1. The toilets at this restaurant were very clean! Do your business here before you continue your temple hopping. Most importantly,the entrance is free. You have to pay at some of the restrooms at Angkor  Archaeological Park. Besides that, some 'restrooms' are located inside the local's house. 
2. Free wifi. It's time to chill at this air-conditioned restaurant and upload your photos on social media.




Krousar Khmer Restaurant
Address: Unnamed Rd Srah Srang, Cambodia
Phone:+855 92 849 411
Opening Hours:  6:30 a.m. –4:30 p.m.


X10's Rating 
Food                :✮✮✮✮
Price                :✮✮
Atmosphere     :✮


Let's hi 5 the world

You Might Also Like

0 comments