日付シート2016 -FEB 二月份手帳素材

December 26, 2015

Today I went to Artfriend shop again. This shop is like a heaven for me.Lots of things. Even though I have been to this shop for a several times, I do not really have much time to look at all the things there. I bought two new sketching pens.The brand is Picma Micron. Next time I will purchase Koi brush pen. I'm out of budget recently. Many interesting painting tools are sold there. 


The theme for February is food. Who doesn't love food?
It doesn't look that nice but I like it because I enjoy the process of 'DIY'-ing my own planner. It's fun. By the way,I was so excited today because I saw this Midori style notebook at Daiso. RM5.30 for a 60pages notebook was kinda affordable to me. I like to purchase notebook that comes with blank pages. The main reason is I don't really like notebook that has line paging. Blank pages provide more room for creativity.

As usual,I will upload my template here. The scanned image looked different from the original drawing. If you are a person who opt for simplicity and hassel free work, feel free to download it☺
Sharing is caring :)


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This is fun! It's creative. Happy new year, btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Santie :D .Try google hobonichi,midoro,lovedori, and filofux. I think you will like these things too.
    Happy new year^^

    ReplyDelete